It is important to consider your insurance needs when renting a property as you will be liable for any damage to the landlord’s property, fixtures and fittings. Your personal belongings will also not be covered by any insurance held by the landlord we recommend HomeLet Tenant Insurance.

HomeLet: 0800 035 8258

Students are not required to take out buildings insurance on their rented property as this will be covered by the landlord. Contact our office for further information.