I’ve signed my tenancy but I want to leave?

We understand that from time to time circumstances can change. Your Tenancy Agreement forms a legally binding document. If you want to remove your obligations under the Tenancy Agreement please fill out a tenancy severance request.

You can find here here: https://StudentHousingNottingham.co.uk/tenants/severance/

What is included in the rent?

Unless stated otherwise; gas, electricity, water rates, internet & TV License are inclusive of your rent*. Valid students (those studying for more than 21 hours per week) are exempt from Council Tax payments (please note that if you are mixed group of students and professionals charges may apply).

How do I pay rent?

Payments are preferred via BACS however we also accept cheque or cash. We do recommend using a standing order method and forms can be collected from the office and will already be supplied on the key collection date.

Our details for Bank Transfer are included in your payment schedule which was sent to you before your tenancy start date. Please ensure you use your payment reference.

Who can I contact if I have a question?

Call us on 01522 410646 if you have a question regarding any aspect of your tenancy or a maintenance problem and a member of our team will be happy to assist you further.

Who can I contact if I have an emergency?

We operate a 24hour emergency call out service that can be contacted via 0800 054 2124. Please note that becoming locked out of your property does not constitute an emergency and a call out charge of £50 will apply.

Do I need insurance?

It is important to consider your insurance needs when renting a property as you will be liable for any damage to the landlord’s property, fixtures and fittings. Your personal belongings will also not be covered by any insurance held by the landlord we recommend HomeLet Tenant Insurance.

HomeLet: 0800 035 8258

Students are not required to take out buildings insurance on their rented property as this will be covered by the landlord. Contact our office for further information.