Landlord’s responsibilities:

In England and Wales, it is recommended that rental properties are checked every five years but this is not mandatory in the majority of cases.

If your property is a House in Multiple Occupancy (HMO) or you rent your property to a council, you may need an electrical inspection report. If you wish for your property to be accredited by the University of Lincoln, an EICR will be required.


Should you wish to book a EICR electrical inspection for your student property in Lincoln please call us on 01522 410 646 or email us at [email protected]